REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS
1. Click admission letter(new students menu) and supply your application number (FPM/APP/2011/2012/XXXX) to print admission letter.
2. Click acceptance letter menu (New student) and enter your application number and acceptance PIN to print
3. Acceptance letter, Clearance letter and medical form.
START REGISTRATION-Under Online registration menu click create account, select your category e.g (Regular fulltime, consultancy student program,ND11 DIRECT/PRE-HND STUDENT PROGRAMMES,PRE-ND/HND AFTERNOON AND OTHER DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES.
4. IF YOUR CATEGORY IS REGULAR FULLTIME, select current school level from the drop down menu then enter your registration PIN(123ABC123ABC)(The category you must select in the drop down must be the same as the category of PIN generated from bank else you will see a message "this PIN Number cannot be used for the selected programme")
5. Click continue and supply your matric number for returning and application number for new student, select your bank of payment of school fees, branch, teller number and school session and click continue. The system will display your fee schedule.
6. Then create your account by filling the "Create your account form" and creating a password, email, security question and answer the click create account(NOTE: Password must be more than 6 digit. The system will inform you that "your account has been successfully created" then click continue, you will be prompted to Log-in.
7. LOGIN with your Matric/application number and password.
8. After successful LOGIN you will asked to perform the following task
- Upload your picture not more than 20kb
- Complete your biodata
- Complete your academic records
- Complete your course registration
- Print your payment by selecting your category e.g Returning, consultancy, ND11,PRE-ND/HND afternoon session and other diplomas.
- Print your SUG ID card.